Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to the Media Review!

This is a welcome message to establish what this blog is about. Anything! Reviews of movies, DVDs, CDs, music, television shows, theater plays, concerts, books, websites, products, magazines, etc. And I want this blog to be a collaborative blog meaning that I don't want to be the only author on here. After all, one of the best ways for people to learn about media that they might be interested in and even like is through other people. Write on here as often or as little as you like. Send a copy to me if you want and I'll edit it and send it back for you to post. But this blog is not my blog. It's everyone's blog!

Only one rule: Keep it PG in language and no gluten free product reviews as I have a dedicated blog for that. I said one rule, but here's another: Keep it civil.

No comments:

Post a Comment